Start a new topic
Answered

Creating your first schedule

Leverage the power of the community !

First start by exploring the 600+  community contributed Scheduling Templates.  Our users are always paying it forward by sharing scheduling templates for other to benefit from.  There is no additional fee to use them.  When you start your NEW schedule use the facet template search  interface to help you quickly find the right template for you to start your schedule from. 

Second click on the light bulb in the right corner !

That light build opens up a whole new way of building schedules called Suggest & Assist.  It takes the task you are on or just typed and instantly makes recommendations of other tasks, risks, resources or vendors that might be helpful to add to your schedule.   Want to get the most out of Suggest & Assist, remember to add locations and skills to your tasks and resources and watch the magic !

Best Answer

For manuals please email info@gantter.com.

2 people have this question

How do I find the 600+ community contributed Scheduling Templates?  Where do I find some tutorials?

Answer

For manuals please email info@gantter.com.

Where are the templates located?

1 person likes this

When your starting a new project you can see community templates available according to industry types.

I have included videos on our basic features for starting off your Gantter projects.

Pre-recorded webinars

Login or Signup to post a comment