Start a new topic
Answered

New Gantter for Google Drive doesn't open older files from Google Drive

I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same problem. 

I was using Gantter for quite a few years, at least since 2013 and thus I have dozens of projects stored on Google Drive in the old version of the app

Today I discovered that a new version of Gantter took place and it doesn't open any of my old gantter files. The screen freezes with a sign "Opening a project from Google Drive" 

Does anyone have the same problem or a solution to the problem? 

--

Maksim

Best Answer

A fix for this issue has been deployed.  If you are still experiencing issues opening the older Gantter files please post a new topic in this forum and we will ensure a support rep helps you.

Thanks

Jeremy

3 people have this question

Hi,

I have the same problem here. It doesn't help that this bug was found the same day I realized the pricing model changed.

3 people like this

Hello,

Our Technical team looking into the same problem.  We have a workaround if you want to please try it:

* Download the gantter file locally. (single click on the file in the list and select "Download")

* Now in a drive, select "New->Gantter for Google Drive" file.

* When Gantter opens, select the "Project" menu, then "Import local Gantter File"

This is just temporary until problem resolves 

Thanks,

Gantter Support Team 

2 people like this

Yes, I have the same problem. I can open the new ones from google drive but not the old ones (two days ago before the new version. 

I subscribe but It didn´t solve the problem. 

Anyone could help us??

1 person likes this

Hi,

I have the same problem.

1 person likes this

And I have the same!! it's disaster!!!!

1 person likes this
Answer

A fix for this issue has been deployed.  If you are still experiencing issues opening the older Gantter files please post a new topic in this forum and we will ensure a support rep helps you.

Thanks

Jeremy

1 person likes this

Thank you support team, 

seems to be working so far. If any new issues arise I will keep you posted. 

Also, after using your program for so many years I am definitely becoming a subscriber. 

1 person likes this

I have the same problem!!!

Hi PHILIPPE-EMMANUEL dubé,

I have created a support ticket for your issue.

Thank you,

Matt

Hello,

I'm facing same or similar issue.

Since yesterday, we can not open a project we were working on.

All of the sudden the browser showed an error, after that a new version sign appeared but project did not load.

It shows an error, or a sign with "openning the project from Google, please wait ..." forever.

Any help would be truly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Hi Jorge Minassian,

I will create a support ticket for your issue.

Thank you,

Matt

And it seems like a problem only for corporate accounts :(

Hi, I have the same problem. Quite serious, since there is no work around to access the Gantt.

I guess it is not just me here!

Please provide a solution ASAP.

thank you support team

Nikos

Login or Signup to post a comment