Start a new topic
Answered

Logging out / 3rd Party collaboration

1. I have been using Gantter for a while now and have created multiple accounts on the previous Gantter version. I am now finding it difficult to log in using my google account and can't seem to find the logout option when logged in.  

2. My second question is if I was to buy a subscription, could third-party stakeholder see the Gantter project without having to pay for an individual license? 

Best Answer

1) We will add a feature request for easier log out and get it assigned to a release.

2) Users who do not purchase a license after the trial period will be able to continue to use Gantter in a view only mode.  So, your 3rd party stakeholders will still be able to access the shared projects to view them after them if they choose to not buy a full license.

Answer

1) We will add a feature request for easier log out and get it assigned to a release.

2) Users who do not purchase a license after the trial period will be able to continue to use Gantter in a view only mode.  So, your 3rd party stakeholders will still be able to access the shared projects to view them after them if they choose to not buy a full license.

Hi There

I am also having difficulty logging out of one account and into another.  Has this been resolved?

Login or Signup to post a comment