google drive and gantter
since the paid version it is impossible to open a gantter file stored in google drive.
1 - you have not warned that you have paid version
2 - it is impossible to recover files stored in google drive
3 -I lost all my data
have you encountered the same problem since google drive?
1 person has this question
To Open project we have a workaround if you want please try it:
* Log into Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive)
* Download the gantter file locally. (single click on the file in the list and select "Download")
* Now in a drive, select "New->Gantter for Google Drive" file.
* When Gantter opens, select the "Project" menu, then "Import local Gantter File"
I will have my technical team to look into your issue.
There is no `"download" option for this kind of file. And Gantter is not opening anyway. Any other ideas.
Hi Valérie Jacob,
I have created a ticket for your issue.
how to modify time scale and how to format task bars
The following are some options to modify the time scale:
- You can zoom in and out of your Gantter chart using the "Zoom In" and "Zoom Out" options either in the "View" menu or on the toolbar.
- You can set a filter so that only a portion of the tasks are showing. If you hover your mouse over the "Start" or "Finish" columns of the Gantter editor, you will see a filter icon. You can click on this filter icon to set a filter.
You can find some options for formatting in the "View" menu. You can also double-click on a task to open the Task Properties, the Colors tab of the Task Properties has some options for the task bar in the chart.