Copying resources from one activity to other
How to copy resources from one activity to another in gantter? The activities are not adjacent to each other.
You can copy/paste a resource list from one project to another. Please use the following steps:
1. Go to the Resources tab of the project.
2. Select a resource to copy by clicking on the row number in the grid
3. Select others resources by holding down the "Ctrl" key and clicking on the other rows, or select multiple by holding down the "Shift" key and then clicking the last row in the sequence that you wish to select.
4. Click the "Copy" action either from the toolbar or the Actions Menu
5. Go to the Resources tab in the other project, select a row and then click the "Paste" action either from the toolbar or the Actions Menu
You can also copy and paste tasks in your project. However, there is not currently an option to copy and paste just the "resources" column of a task without copying the whole task.