Start a new topic

Not for profit pricing enquiry

Good afternoon,

The RSPCA, have been enjoying the free version across a range of users in the Society. I have just seen your press release and change to your excellent Gantter product.

​The move from free to subscription model ​means we have decisions to make and I need to raise this through the teams here promptly.

We have about 100 occasional users, if challenged, I suspect this number is really 50 current demand users.

Before having conversations internally please can you let me know our not for profit pricing model for a tranche of 50 and 100 UK charity users.

Thanks for your assistance, I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind regards,

Alan

1 Comment

My name is Mani and I wanted to introduce myself as your Gantter Neighbor. We love to help support

non-profits on their mission to better the community. Gantter is a very community-focused product and 

we showcase that by offering a 30% discount on annual subscription to all nonprofits who decide to join

our Gantter neighborhood!

Our subscription cost is typical $ 5 USD per user / per month. 

If you are ready to purchase the image below contains a 30% Non-profit discount code specifically for 

you to apply to your order when you checkout online. Simply type it into the discount code box and it will 

automatically adjust your price in the checkout screen.

If you are interested in purchasing via invoice, manual invoices are annual and have a minimum of 

10 licenses to purchase. Please let me know how many licenses you need, and I will be able to create an 

official quote.

Thanks for considering Gantter, and for the great community work you do with your organization.

Login or Signup to post a comment