Start a new topic

7 Days week

Hi All,

I'm new to this, but no matter what I do when creating a new project; days of the week remain at 5 - meaning I can't set start or due dates during weekends.

We work shifts and 7 days a week, so need that flexibility!

Cheers

Jad

gantter.jpg
(143 KB)

1 person has this question

Similar question; our workweek is not monday-friday, and I need to change the weekend days...is this possible?

Jad, if you go to the calendars section, you can double click on any of the calendars, and change the default working hours for each day. If you change the standard calendar and add working hours on saturday and sunday, the gantt view will have all working days.

cheers

I cannot get this to work. Is there any actual documentation on this? I have been unable to find any actual helpful Help files..

Hi,

Please see the help video which demonstrates how to Update Working day to Non-working days and Working Days to Non-Working Days.

Ex.: If your calendar needs a weekend please make it as Non-working days to Working days 

Set working Days to Non-Working Dayshttps://www.hippovideo.io/video/play/qnzBLjv3JYpkDonNfdQWHQ==
Set Non-Working days TO Working dayshttps://www.hippovideo.io/video/play/XiAke6DaczNZo9wfBq2KnQ==

Hope this helps.

2 people like this

There's another easier method.

Project

Properties

1. General tab; set calander to 24 hours
  2. Duration tab; set hours per day to 24, days of the week to 7, days in a month to 30
That should allow for unrestricted working 7 days a week all year

Please see the help video which demonstrates how to set the working days to non-working days and Non-working days to working days. Please try these steps to achieve.  

Set working Days to Non-Working Days

Video

Set Non-Working days TO Working days

Video

1. You will want to set your Project Properties

2) Select the 24 hours Calendar.

3) Change your Durations 

Changing the duration to 24 hour days, 7 days a week, 30 days a month

4) Change your Time Defaults to 24 hours. 12:00am to 11:59 pm

5) Lastly make sure your resources are assigned to your 24-hour base calendar. 

Login or Signup to post a comment