Start a new topic

Format Printing

Just started using Gantter.  Easy to learn and works well.  However, I can't get a print out that's useful.  Are there page setting so you can print the schedule in a usable format?

Joe C

2 people have this question

I have the same question

1 person likes this

When you print the PDF chart, it will use the same view options as currently in the editor. If you want to enable/disable columns, resize the columns, zoom, or filter for the print then set the editor to display the chart in the desired format before printing.

It is not about columns or zoom, I can't get the project print split into more than one page only. Would like to have the option to print long projects on a more-than-one-page file.

When choosing the print options in Gantter, you can choose to generate PDFs for the "Task List" and the "Gantt Chart" separately. This may help it to fit better on one page when printing.
Gantter generates the PDF as a single-page. The steps to break it up into multiple pages so the print is larger depends on your PDF software and your printer. This link can give you instructions to print as multiple pages using Adobe Reader: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-posters-banners-acrobat-reader.html
Another thing you can try is choosing the "HTML" print option from Gantter instead of PDF. You can then print the same as any web-page.

PLEASE ADD A PAGE SETUP FUNCTION SO YOU CAN PRINT IN SEVERAL PAGES INSTEAD OF ONE LOOOONNNNG ONE!

THANK YOU!

2 people like this

My issue is having the extra week prior to my job starting in there. Is there a way to remove that?

Chart 2.PNG
(92 KB)

Same issue. i have a 24 month project and only want to print the next 6.

Same issue.  Is a page setup function planned for the future?  I like the program but the pdf print is not usable.  

This is a feature request I will pass along to the product team. 

When choosing the print options in Gantter, you can choose to generate PDFs for the "Task List" and the "Gantt Chart" separately. This may help it to fit better on one page when printing.
Gantter generates the PDF as a single-page. The steps to break it up into multiple pages so the print is larger depends on your PDF software and your printer. This link can give you instructions to print as multiple pages using Adobe Reader: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-posters-banners-acrobat-reader.html
Another thing you can try is choosing the "HTML" print option from Gantter instead of PDF. You can then print the same as any web-page.

Login or Signup to post a comment