Start a new topic
Answered

Holidays

how to manage holidays for the ressources?

Best Answer

When are in the resource tab on the left side toolbar. Double click on the resource you would like to manage.  In working time tab, click on the date you are editing. You will check the box override and clear to create no hours scheduled on that date. If someone is taking a day off the same steps can be made. 

Answer

When are in the resource tab on the left side toolbar. Double click on the resource you would like to manage.  In working time tab, click on the date you are editing. You will check the box override and clear to create no hours scheduled on that date. If someone is taking a day off the same steps can be made. 

Yeah this method is not working for me. Created new resource named xmas eve, Selected xmas eve resource, in working time tab selected applicable date, checked override, cleared, and saved.. Tasks still put work on this day. ??? Double checked the the resource and the working time is blank but this is not relaying to the tasks.. Deleted task, re-created, and still have work days on the date selected. Am I missing something??? 

I've got the same problem and the solution doesn't work

Click on the calendar icon on the left tab and double click on "standard" and then on the holiday date, click "clear" and it will remove the working hours, hence will be a none working day in your project.

Login or Signup to post a comment