Start a new topic

Optimized printer setting

I´m having issues with the alignment of the gantt graphic with the last lines of my plan table. I've tried everything and did try to extract the plan as html, pdf, image, I'm using safari and chrome browser and I even tried with the incognito mode but I've been unable to have the full table of the plan with the Gantt alligned 

I thought it may be related with the browsers or with the predefined printer setting, and so I wonder if anyone have had a similar issue and how to fix it.

Please advise.

pdf
1 Comment

When choosing the print options in Gantter, you can choose to generate PDFs for the "Task List" and the "Gantt Chart" separately. This may help it to fit better on one page when printing.

Gantter generates the PDF as a single-page. The steps to break it up into multiple pages so the print is larger depends on your PDF software and your printer. This link can give you instructions to print as multiple pages using Adobe Reader: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-posters-banners-acrobat-reader.html

Another thing you can try is choosing the "HTML" print option from Gantter instead of PDF. You can then print the same as any web-page.

Login or Signup to post a comment