Start a new topic
Answered

Copy Multiple Tasks

I often have the same set of sub-tasks, so I would like to be able to copy-paste a bunch of tasks (or sub-tasks) in one go, but I have not been able to figure out if this is possible. Any ideas?

Best Answer

select the task that you would like to copy. hold down the ctrl key when selecting multiple at once.  On the top tool bar of the screen you will see a copy icon under edit. 

1 person has this question

Just realized that it is possible, but Chrome was waiting for me to approve that it can access the clipboard...

I still haven't figured out if its possible to select multiple tasks using the mouse + shift/ctrl, though...

How can I copy multiple tasks from one chart to another. 

I have made a copy of my primary chart to work on. Now I want to add some tasks from another chart  to this new working copy. It seems that a simple copy and paste is not an option I can currently find. I am just using the (Safari) browser to make these copies not local or downloaded version. 

Answer

select the task that you would like to copy. hold down the ctrl key when selecting multiple at once.  On the top tool bar of the screen you will see a copy icon under edit. 

Hi there,

I followed the advise but doesn't seem to select multiple tasks when the ctrl key is selected.

Nevermind after logging back in it worked!

I prepare a "copy and paste" pre-formatted but there is no way to paste in a Gantter... ideas?

Login or Signup to post a comment